In alignment with best public health practices, the Shaw Center will focus bus resources on the academically-mandated transportation needs of Syracuse University students in the Fall 2021 semester.
REQUEST TRANSPORTATION ONLINE
Students who need transportation must complete and submit the request form at least two business days in advance of anticipated travel. Only those who are registered and scheduled through the Shaw Center may ride in these buses.
- Log into ‘Cuse Activities at https://syracuse.campuslabs.com/engage/ with your Net ID and password. Search for Shaw Center and join the Organization.
- Scroll down to locate request forms and various documents, including the Shaw Center Transportation calendar, Rider Responsibilities, Emergency Card information and bus schedules.
- Select Transportation Request Form and submit required information to make requests for both group and individuals.
- Select Transportation Time Change and Cancellation Request to update your transportation request.
- Read carefully, complete and submit the form.
- Follow the instructions with regard to checking the transportation schedule the evening prior to your transport each time you travel. The schedule times may vary slightly each day.
- All the instructions you need are on the request form or can be found in the links to PDF’s within the form.
- Transportation is NOT available every day! The schedule follows the Syracuse City School District’s calendar provided in the Rider Responsibilities document found on ‘Cuse Activities. Announcements for changes will also be made in the ‘Cuse Activities news feed.
- Questions? Please contact the Shaw Center Transportation team at email@example.com
Student Emergency Contact Information
Emergency 911/*911 (off campus) 711/*711 (on campus)
SU Ambulance Dispatch (315) 443-4566 (24 hrs)
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM call the Shaw Center (315) 443-3051
Before 8:30 AM, after 5:00 PM, or on Saturdays, call the Shaw Center Afterhours line (315) 200-2826
Other transportation options:
4 SU Taxi (315) 478-8000