REQUEST TRANSPORTATION ONLINE
Students who need transportation must complete and submit the request form at least two business days in advance of anticipated travel. Only those who are registered and scheduled through the Shaw Center may ride these shuttles.
- Log into ‘Cuse Activities at https://syracuse.campuslabs.com/engage/ with your Net ID and password. Search for Shaw Center and join the Organization.
- Scroll down to locate Request Forms and documents, including the Shaw Center Rider Responsibilities (includes calendar), Emergency Information, and Shuttle Schedules.
- Select Transportation Request Form and submit required information to request transportation for individuals or groups.
- Select Transportation Time Change and Cancellation Request to update your existing transportation request.
- Read carefully, complete, and submit the form.
- Follow the provided instructions, including checking the transportation schedule the evening prior to your transport each time you travel. The schedule times may vary day to day.
- All the instructions you need are within the Request Form or can be found in the links provided within the form.
- Transportation is NOT available every day! The schedule is included in the Rider Responsibilities document found on ‘Cuse Activities. Announcements for changes will also be made in the ‘Cuse Activities news feed.
- Questions? Please contact the Shaw Center Transportation Team at ShawCenter@syr.edu
Student Contact Information
Emergency 911/*911 (off campus) 711/*711 (on campus)
SU Ambulance Dispatch (315) 443-4566 (24 hrs)
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM call the Shaw Center (315) 443-3051
Other transportation options:
4 SU Taxi (315) 478-8000