REQUEST TRANSPORTATION ONLINE!!!
- Students, log into OrgSync https://orgsync.com/login/syracuse-university. Click “Sign in with your campus ID” (Net ID and password).
- Set up a personal profile (unless you already have one on OrgSync).
- Orange banner at top of the page – CLICK “Search for Anything”.
- Write “Shaw Center”, DO NOT HIT ENTER.
- Several Shaw Center Transportation links pop up.
- Click “Shaw Center Transportation Request Form”.
- Read carefully and complete the form.
- Follow the instructions with regards to going to Blackboard to check the transportation schedule the evening prior to your transport each time you travel. The schedule times may vary slightly each day.
- All the instructions you need are on the form or can be found in the links to PDF’s.
- Questions? Please contact the Shaw Center Transportation team, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shaw Center, in concert with Parking & Transit and the Department of Public Safety, facilitates transportation of Syracuse University student volunteers into nearby areas of the city for service learning, tutoring and designated student teaching placements that are not within walking distance or on a public bus route. Students who need transportation must submit the request form at least two business days in advance of anticipated travel.
Only those who are registered and scheduled through the Shaw Center may ride in these buses.