REQUEST TRANSPORTATION ONLINE!!!
Students who need transportation must complete and submit the request form at least two business days in advance of anticipated travel. Only those who are registered and scheduled through the Shaw Center may ride in these buses.
- Students, log into OrgSync https://orgsync.com/login/syracuse-university. Click “Sign in with your campus ID” (Net ID and password).
- Set up a personal profile (unless you already have one on OrgSync).
- Orange banner at top of the page – CLICK “Search for Anything”.
- Write “Shaw Center”, DO NOT HIT ENTER.
- Several Shaw Center Transportation links pop up.
- Click “Shaw Center Transportation Request Form”.
- Read carefully and complete the form.
- Follow the instructions with regards to going to Blackboard to check the transportation schedule the evening prior to your transport each time you travel. The schedule times may vary slightly each day.
- All the instructions you need are on the form or can be found in the links to PDF’s.
- Questions? Please contact the Shaw Center Transportation team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation is NOT available everyday! The schedule follows the Syracuse City School District’s calendar. This information is available on OrgSync.com.
Student Emergency Contact Information
Emergency 911/*911 (off campus) 711/*711 (off campus)
Before 5pm call the Shaw Center 443-3051 (M-F 8:30am-5:00pm)
Contact SU Public Safety Services after 5pm or Saturdays for any transportation needs (315) 443-2224 (24 hrs)
Other transportation options
Bellavia Taxi Company (315) 437-2120
4 SU Taxi (315) 478-8000
AAA University Taxi (315) 433-1000
SU Ambulance Dispatch (315)443-4566 (24 hrs)